26 november 2020 Webinar
iTero Digital dentistry insights
– what you should be doing in 2021
Dentistry is passing through a pivotal moment where new tools and methodologies are allowing our profession to have an even bigger impact on peoples` lives.
Don’t fall behind! Join Dr Christian Coachman to learn more about those key things you should be doing digitally in 2021:
• Smile rehabilitation - How does digital dentistry improve clinical performance and transform the patient experience?
• Designing natural smiles in harmony with faces - Streamline the process generate natural smiles consistently
• Make better decisions as a team - How to use technology to enhance communication and build more comprehensive treatment plans
• Transform patients into fans
The event will be with live interpretation option for French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish speakers.
26 November, 2020
6:30pm CET – 7:30pm CET
Free of charge
Flere events:Se alle events
Aesthetic perfection – a minimally invasive approach to remove white spots
This lecture takes on an interdisciplinary approach to understanding how to clinically asses and treat white spots in the dental enamel. It includes a general overview of the science related to the tr...
2 dages kursus
Basiskursus i 3Shapes digitale workflow til aftagelig protetik
Unident Danmark udbyder sammen med LKT et basiskursus i 3Shapes digitale workflow til aftagelig protetik. Dette kursus er målrettet kliniske tandteknikere, der gerne hurtigt vil i gang med at arbejde ...