26 november 2020 Webinar
iTero Digital dentistry insights
– what you should be doing in 2021
Dentistry is passing through a pivotal moment where new tools and methodologies are allowing our profession to have an even bigger impact on peoples` lives.
Don’t fall behind! Join Dr Christian Coachman to learn more about those key things you should be doing digitally in 2021:
• Smile rehabilitation - How does digital dentistry improve clinical performance and transform the patient experience?
• Designing natural smiles in harmony with faces - Streamline the process generate natural smiles consistently
• Make better decisions as a team - How to use technology to enhance communication and build more comprehensive treatment plans
• Transform patients into fans
The event will be with live interpretation option for French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish speakers.
26 November, 2020
6:30pm CET – 7:30pm CET
Free of charge
Flere events:Se alle events
Digital Innovations Forum 2nd & 3rd December
Align Technology will be hosting their first ever online edition of our Digital Innovations Forum. This will showcase our latest digital innovations and demonstrate how they can help you provide impr...
Kom godt og hurtigt i gang med 3Shape workflow til aftagelig protetik
Unident Danmark udbyder sammen med Cenger Scandinavia et basiskursus i 3Shape digitale workflow til aftagelig protetik.Dette kursus er målrettet kliniske tandteknikere, der gerne hurtigt vil i gang me...