11 juli 2019 Schweiz
Implants in the Esthetic Zone
and Soft Tissue Management: Contemporary Concepts
• Minimally invasive surgery in the esthetic zone. MIST Concept.
• Wound tissue healing. Regenerative process.
• Incision and flap designs.
• Suturing techniques.
• Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts. Epithelialized Connective Tissue Grafts. When, How and Why?
• Hard and soft tissue defect reconstruction in the esthetic zone. Contemporary Guided Tissue Regeneration Concepts.
Please use the following link to download the detailed agenda:
kl. 08:30 - 16:45
Zimmer Biomet Institute EMEA
Wincasa Building, 1. Floor
Intermediate / Advanced
Dr. Bruno Negri
DDS, MSc, PhD. Associate Professor, Integrated Dental Clinic of Adults. Faculty of Dentistry, University of Murcia, Spain.
Course flyer 20190711-12
Flere events:Se alle events
International Osteology Symposium Barcelona 2019
WELCOME TO THE NEXT reGENERATION…and welcome to Osteology Barcelona 2019! The International Osteology Symposium is back with a new location, new topics, new formats, new speakers, and a new title: THE...
TRIOS First Move
Do you want to get started with digital impression, but want more information about technology opportunities? During this whole day at 3shape's headquarters in Copenhagen, we explore the benefits of d...