22 oktober 2019 Reykjavik, Iceland
Welcome to an exciting evening seminar!
- To learn and discuss about a multitude of topics regarding digitalization of the dental practice
Evolving patient expectations, improvements in oral health and rapid developments in technology have driven dentistry into a new era. Digitalization of the Dental Practice provides a great opportunity to move your practice forward and to address changing patient needs.
Participation in this event is free. Light snacks, coffee, and tea will be provided upon arrival.
We are looking forward to meeting you during this event!
Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Iceland
Tuesday, October 22
Free of charge.
(Travel and any accommodation is paid by the participant himself.)
• How can digitalization lift your practice
• Improve your patient communication by using digital visualization
• How to monitor changes of your patients oral health over time – with the Timelapse functionality
• The digital restorative workflow
• The integration of iTero intraoral scanners with the Invisalign clear aligner system
The session will be hosted by Stefan Schalansky, who works as Professional Education Manager at Align Technology and is an expert in intraoral scanners.
Welcome to Evening seminar 22.10.19